This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line of indoor units. Part of the Four-Way Ceiling Cassette lineup of mini split indoor units, the LMCN125HV combines powerful multi-directional air flow with a low-profile design, allowing you to heat and cool large rooms discreetly. Thanks to the recessed installation design, a grille less than 1" thick is the only visible part of an installed LMCN125HV.
Air Flow Options
There are three automated air flow options with the LMCN125HV. In swing mode, the vertical air flow direction fluctuates to prevent temperature stratification. With the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home. Finally, exclusive to ceiling cassette models is Swirl Wind, which automates both air flow direction and fan speed to produce steady comfort throughout any zone.
The LMCN125HV can operate at volumes as low as 32 dB thanks to its advanced fan motor. The brushless direct current motor reduces electrical and mechanical sound while providing powerful air movement.
This LG unit feature a Jet Cool operation mode for rapid cooling. In this mode, the indoor unit observes a set point of 64 degrees Fahrenheit and the fan operates at maximum speed for 30 minutes to quickly cool your zone.
Auto operation mode continually compares your zone's current and desired temperatures and uses that data to intelligently adjust the unit's fan speed and refrigerant flow to provide optimal comfort.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set this indoor unit to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally adjust temperature for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the unit.
Condensate overflow can damage your indoor unit and your home. An internal condensate pump with 27.5" of lift protects the LMCN125HV through reliable, effective condensate removal.
LG's multi-zone indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the unit's internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
Improved Air Quality
The LMCN125HV features an anti-fungal filter to keep your air clean. This filter captures contaminants like dust and bacteria, and it is washable to ensure long term air quality.
When the hot start function is enabled, the LMCN125HV's fan will not engage until the outdoor condenser has had the opportunity to warm the indoor coil. This prevents the unit from blowing cold air during heating operations.
- (1) LG LMCN125HV Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) LG AKB73757604 Wireless Remote Controller
- (1) LG PT-UQC Ceiling Cassette Grille
Product Compatible With
- LG LMU18CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LMU24CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LMU36CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
- LG LMU540HV Mini Split Outdoor Condensers
This product requires a compatible LG mini split outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.