LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across their entire catalog. The High Static line of single zone concealed duct systems is perfect for homes that want to add zoned comfort without mounting a unit on the wall. They excel at providing comfort to wide open rooms, and by installing the indoor unit in a short ducting run, you can hide it from sight completely. The LHN247HV indoor unit's sound levels are as low as 35 dB to ensure that your system isn't just unseen, but unheard as well. In applications where wall space is at a premium or duct work is easily accessible, the LH247HV is a brilliant addition.
LG's ductless heat pump systems are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshooting or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LUU247HV's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow this system down. This outdoor unit supports cooling operations down to five degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to zero degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
LG uses some of the most advanced components available to ensure that their ductless heat pump systems are as quiet as possible. In the LUU247HV outdoor condenser, a twin rotary compressor reduces vibration to limit noise. Both the outdoor and indoor unit enjoy reduced electrical and mechanical sound thanks to their brushless direct current fan motors.
Air Flow Options
Auto operation mode continually compares your zone's current and desired temperatures and uses that data to intelligently adjust the unit's fan speed and refrigerant flow to provide optimal comfort.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set the indoor units to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally adjust temperature for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the unit.
Condensate overflow can damage your indoor units and your home. An internal condensate pump with 27.5" of lift protects the LHN247HV concealed duct indoor unit through reliable, effective condensate removal.
LG's mini split indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the unit's internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
Improved Air Quality
The LHN247HV indoor unit features an anti-fungal filter to keep your air clean. This filter captures contaminants like dust and bacteria, and it is washable to ensure long term air quality.
- (1) LG LUU247HV Outdoor Condenser
- (1) LG LHN247HV Concealed Duct Heat Pump Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) LG PQRCVCL0QW Wired Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.