LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line. This wall mounted ductless heat pump system pairs a powerful LMU30CHV outdoor condenser with two wall mounted indoor units from LG's Standard line. An easy installation process and low sound levels mean that this system provides temperature control that doesn't disrupt your home. The well-rounded indoor units feature several convenient operation modes and each includes a wireless remote controller, making it easy for you to enjoy zoned comfort.
LG's multi-zone outdoor condensers are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve and a variable speed condenser compressor carefully regulate the refrigerant flow, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshooting or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LMU30CHV's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow the Multi F line of outdoor condensers down. This outdoor unit supports Cooling operations down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
Thanks to a brushless direct current fan motors, both the outdoor and indoor units in this system produce less mechanical and electrical noise, allowing them to provide comfort that doesn't disrupt your home. A twin rotary compressor in the outdoor unit also limits vibration noise and the indoor units feature a cross flow fan design that further reduces sound levels by restricting the surface pressure of airflow.
Air Flow Options
LG's wall mounted multi-zone indoor units give you two options for automating air flow. In swing mode, a unit will rotate through all four air flow directions to ensure consistent comfort in every corner of your room. With the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home.
These wall mounted indoor units feature self-cleaning heat exchanger coils that automatically remove dirt and moisture. This helps to prevent unpleasant odors and to combat the formation of mold.
- (1) LG LMU30CHV Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (1) LG LMN187HVT Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) LG LSN120HSV4 Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (2) LG Wireless AKB73635606 Remote Controllers
Each indoor unit will include any port adapters necessary for multi-zone installation.
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system