LG's devotion to providing efficient ductless solutions can be seen across the Multi F line. This dual zone ductless heat pump system pairs a powerful LMU187HV outdoor condenser with LMCN125HV ceiling cassette indoor units. LG's Multi F ceiling cassette indoor units feature four air outlets which allow them to provide consistent air flow to the furthest reaches of large rooms. In addition to providing excellent coverage, the LMCN125HV indoor units also feature an exceptionally low profile. When installed, a grille less than 1" thick is the only visible clue that your room is receiving efficient heating and cooling from a ductless heat pump system.
LG's multi-zone ductless heat pump systems are designed with powerful, efficient inverter technology. An electronic expansion valve, a variable speed condenser compressor, and variable speed indoor unit fans carefully regulate the refrigerant flow and air speed, reducing energy consumption and allowing for consistent, accurate temperatures without overshoots or short-cycling.
Gold Fin Protection
To ensure the reliability and longevity of the LMU187HV's heat exchanger, LG employs a Gold Fin coating that prevents corrosion and improves durability.
Low Ambient Operations
Cold temperatures can't slow this system down. This outdoor unit supports cooling operations down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit and heating operations down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. All of the included indoor units have a hot start option, which can prevent their fans from running until the condenser has warmed up their coils. There is also a defrost feature, which removes frost from the condenser coil in frigid conditions.
LG uses some of the most advanced components available to ensure that their ductless heat pump systems are as quiet as possible. In the outdoor condenser, a twin rotary compressor reduces vibration to limit noise. Both the outdoor and indoor units enjoy reduced electrical and mechanical sound thanks to their brushless direct current fan motors.
LG's ceiling cassette units feature a Jet Cool operation mode for rapid cooling. In this mode, the indoor unit observes a set point of 64 degrees Fahrenheit and the fan operates at maximum speed for 30 minutes to quickly cool your zones.
There are several options for automatic comfort with LMCN125HV indoor units. Auto operation mode will continually adjust fan speed and refrigerant flow based your room's current and desired temperatures. In swing mode, the vertical air flow direction fluctuates to prevent temperature stratification. With the Chaos Wind feature, which cycles both air flow direction and fan speed, you can enjoy a natural circulation pattern in the comfort of your home. Finally, exclusive to ceiling cassette models is Swirl Wind, which automates both air flow direction and fan speed to produce steady comfort throughout any zone.
With the sleep mode and timer functions, you can set the indoor units to save energy at night. Sleep mode will incrementally increase temperature for an hour before the timer function automatically deactivates the unit.
Condensate overflow can damage your indoor units and your home. An internal condensate pump with 27.5" of lift protects each of the LMCN125HV ceiling cassette indoor units with reliable, effective condensate removal.
LG's multi-zone indoor units include a dehumidifying operation mode. In this mode, the unit's internal sensors monitor temperature and modify the set point and fan speed to remove moisture from the air.
Improved Air Quality
The LMCN125HV indoor units feature an anti-fungal filter to keep your air clean. This filter captures contaminants like dust and bacteria and it is washable to ensure long term air quality.
- (1) LG LMU187HV Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (2) LG LMCN125HV Ceiling Cassette Mini Split Indoor Units
- (2) LG PT-UQC Ceiling Cassette Grilles
- (2) LG PQWRHDF0 Wireless Remote Controllers
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.