Hydrolevel VXTC Commercial Steam Boiler Water Feeder, with Water Meter
For over 25 years Hydrolevel has pioneered steam boiler water feeders. Many of the features that have become industry standards - delay before feed, adjustable feed settings, safety lock-out, and feed counters - were all introduced by Hydrolevel. The VXTC combines Hydrolevel's years of water feeder experience with advanced microchip technology, increased flow rates and other features essential for commercial applications. The VXTC is designed to operate with all major boiler level controls. When the VXTC receives a low water signal from the boiler control, it delays (from 0 to 10 minutes) to allow condensate to return to the boiler. If make-up water is required following the delay period, the VXTC initiates a feed cycle. This cycle can be programmed to feed to the level of the boiler control or can be fine-tuned to a desired level above the boiler control. The heavy-duty cast bronze water meter tracks all water fed into the system.Hydrolevel VXTC VXTX Commercial Steam Boiler Water Feeder Features:
- Programmable Feed Delay Settings - The VXTC provides five delay settings ranging from 0 to 10 minutes. This easy-to-set delay prevents over-filling by allowing time for condensate to return to the boiler before initiating a feed cycle. The "no delay" setting is ideal for process steam applications.
- Programmable Feed Amount Settings - With five available feed settings, the VXTC can meet the needs of virtually any boiler. THE "LWCO" setting feeds until the boiler control is satisfied. The remaining settings allow you to fine tune the feed amount to a desired level above the boiler control.
- On Board Diagnostics - This multi-purpose LED display indicates the current mode of operation; delay, feed, standby or lock-out. It also serves as a timer for convenient programming of the feed amount setting.
- Manual Feed - The VXTC allows for a manual feed with the touch of a button.
- Lock-Out Flood Protection - The VXTC locks-out after a sustained 10 minute feed cycle. This important safety feature prevents flooding caused by a malfunctioning boiler level control.
- Heavy Duty Water Meter - The VXTC includes a heavy-duty cast bronze water meter for accurate tracking of boiler make-up water, critical for discovering system leaks and preventing oxygen corrosion.
- Universal Compatibility - Works with all major low water cut-offs and pump controllers, float-type and probe-type.
- Components Include: 3/4" NPT "Y" strainer, 10 GPM flow restrictor, 3/4" NPT solenoid valve, 2 x 3/4" NPT brass adaptors with connection gaskets, Heavy-duty cast bronze water meter, VXTC controller
- 1 year