Honeywell Rotary Valve, 7.4 Cv, 3/4" Pipe
The Honeywell V5442N1015 Rotary Valve provides integrated mixing of boiler supply, boiler return, loop supply and loop return water in hydronic heating systems. The V5442 valve can mix both loop supply water and boiler return water simultaneously to control loop supply temperature and boiler shock or flue gas condensation protection. They may be plumbed in either a direct mixing or injection configuration. The effective Cv of the valves is increased when piped in an injection configuration. The Honeywell V5442N1015 Rotary Valve has a Cv of 7.4.
Please note that the Honeywell V5442N1015 Rotary Valve cannot be used in open systems such as Combo heating where fresh water is present. The valve will corrode.
Honeywell V5442N1015 Rotary Valve Features:
- Valves can be automated with M6063 actuator
- 4-way mixing action for closed hydronic heating systems
- Mixes loop supply with boiler supply and loop return
- Mixes boiler return with boiler supply and loop return
- Optimized mixing characteristics for accurate control
Honeywell V5442N1015 Rotary Valve Warranty:
- Parts: 1 Year