Honeywell Differential Pressure Regulator, 50 GPM, 395,000 BTU, FNPT 1 1/4"
The Honeywell D146M1040 Differential Pressure Regulator is used to eliminate excessive pump head pressure when most radiator valves are closed due to reduced demand.
Honeywell D146M1040 Differential Pressure Regulator Features:
- Install between supply and return sides of a hydronic system to stabilize pressure differential and reduce the effects of demand changes
- Control maintains a constant differential between the two sides by opening a bypass whenever the difference between supply and return reaches the setpoint
- Provides silent, trouble free service
- Easy installation; requires no electrical hookup
- Easy adjustment of pressure by turning regulating cap
- Built-in differential pressure indicator
- Brass valve body with thermoplastic and stainless steel parts
- Diaphragm of EPDM
Honeywell D146M1040 Differential Pressure Regulator Warranty:
- Parts: 1 Year