The Honeywell C7735A1000 Duct Air Temperature Sensor is a duct-mounted temperature probe that provides capacity control of your HVAC equipment. Also known as a discharge air temperature sensor (DATS) it is only used with zoning solutions that include TZ-3, EMM-3 and EMM-3U control panels. It senses the delivered air temperature and cuts off the heating or cooling when the delivered air temperature increases or decreases the normal operating limits.
- LED Indicator
- Application: Zoning
- Discharge Air Temperature Sensor
- Requires 2 wires to connect to the zone board
- Normal 18 to 22 gauge thermostat wire used for shorter runs
- Shielded cable is used for longer runs or when wiring near voltage
- Controls heating at 62 degrees Fahrenheit and cooling at 82 degrees Fahrenheit
The Honeywell C7735A1000 DATS Sensor is heat pump compatible. It requires 2 wires to connect to the zone board.
- Parts: 2 years