For more than 20 years, Gree has been providing energy-efficient, dependable heating and air conditioning solutions for residential use. As the producer of one third of the world's HVAC products, Gree has established itself as a global leader and the U-Match UMAT18HP230V1AC-S mini split system is the perfect solution for residential applications where space is limited. The Gree UMAT18HP230V1AC-S has a high efficiency, 16 SEER rating. The compact ceiling cassette unit mounts easily in your ceiling, allowing you to install the unit at the center of your zone for ideal airflow coverage. This mini split system is slim, lightweight, and visually appealing, with low maintenance, cleanable filters that eliminate the need for frequent replacements.
The UMAT18HP230V1AO outdoor condenser includes Gree's G10 Inverter technology to improve comfort and efficiency. This built-in inverter drives the compressor and allows it to adjust output to the heating and cooling demands of the conditioned space, ensuring a more stable, consistent temperature and comfort level. This technology will also remove more moisture, reduce short-cycling, and improve the overal efficiency of your system.
Low Ambient Cooling
The Gree UMAT18HP230V1AC-S system contains the UMAT18HP230V1AO which allows it to operate when the outdoor temperature is as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
The UMAT18HP230V1AC-S has a cleanable air filter that helps save energy by keeping your indoor coils free of dirt, dust and lint.
Quiet Operating Mode
The UMAT18HP230V1AC-S operates quietly, barely noticeable with sounds no louder than a conversation. This unit's design adjusts airflow slightly to reduce fan noise in the unit, providing you with perfectly quiet comfort.
The Gree UMAT18HP230V1AC-S features an indoor unit with a built-in condensate drain pump allowing for the safe, effective removal of harmful expelled condensate.
Power Failure Protection
The Gree UMAT18HP230V1AC-S is prepared to handle power interruptions without issue. Your settings and selected parameters are stored in non-volitile memory so that, if a power outage does occur, your system will be restored as if nothing happened. The unit will automatically return to its most recent operating conditions.
- (1) Gree UMAT18HP230V1AO Heat Pump Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- (1) Gree UMAT18HP230V1AC Ceiling Cassette Heat Pump Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Gree UMAT18GRILLE Cassette Grille
- (1) Gree Wireless Remote Controller
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground. Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.