This product requires a compatible indoor unit for functionality.
Gree is the world's largest air conditioner manufacturer, selling more than 100 million units in over 100 countries since 1991. The MULTI36HP230V1BO model is a heat pump mini split outdoor condenser. This condenser includes Gree's G10 technology which saves energy, reduces outdoor noise & keeps room temperature steady by eliminating the harsh starts and stops of conventional systems.
Intelligent Defrost function increases room comfort and saves energy by eliminating unnecessary defrost cycles. The control system monitors the outdoor coil for frost buildup.
The Time Guard function prevents rapid cycling of the compressor. A protective three-minute time delay restricts compressor restarts after shutoff.
Gold Fin Condenser
The corosion-resistant coating is made with a gold-colored anti-corrosion epoxy. This maintains excellent heat transfer properties while extending coil life against damage from salt water.
Low Voltage Start Up
The Gree Multi Zone units will operate from 170V to 265V which is suitable for unstable power supply areas.
- Gree DUCT Series Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Unit
- Gree FLR Series Floor Standing / Ceiling Suspended Mini Split Indoor Unit
- Gree CONS Series Floor Mounted Mini Split Indoor Unit
- Gree CAS Series Ceiling Casette Mini Split Indoor Unit
- Gree TERRA, Crown, and Vireo Wall Mounted Mini Split Indoor Unit
The outdoor unit includes the following lineset adapters that may be necessary for multi-zone installation:
- 3/8" to 5/8" (Qty 2)
- 3/8" to 1/2" (Qty 4)
- 1/4" to 3/8" (Qty 2)
This product requires at least two compatible Gree mini split indoor units and the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.