This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
Gree is the world's largest air conditioner manufacturer, selling more than 100 million units in over 100 countries since 1991. The FLR12HP230V1AF model is a universal floor/ceiling suspended indoor unit. The slender and lightweight design is perfect where wall space is limited. The ideal solution to balance comfort, efficiency and ease of installation, this unit is a great fit beneath the window or anywhere else in your home.
The unit automatically adjusts temperature during sleep time. A slight change in temperature will not change your comfort level.
Privacy Lock Mode
Both wired tether and wireless controllers have a privacy lock to prevent unauthorized access and stop tampering with system settings.
Multi Fan Speeds
The indoor fan can run at up to three different speeds (Low, Medium,High) for either Cooling or Heating mode.
Power Failure Mode
User selections and system parameters are stored in non-volatile memory. These parameters are retained during a power failure. When power is returned, the system will automatically return to the last operating mode.
- (1) Gree FLR12HP230V1AF Universal Floor/Ceiling Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Gree Wireless Remote Controller
- Gree Multi18HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi24HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi30HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi36HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi42HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi48HP230V1AO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi56HP230V1AO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.