This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser for functionality.
Gree is the world's largest air conditioner manufacturer, selling more than 100 million units in over 100 countries since 1991. The DUCT12HP230V1AD model is a concealed duct heat pump mini split indoor unit. This unit is designed to be concealed above suspended ceilings or within open closet spaces to deliver conditioned air via ducting and suitable ceiling or wall grilles. This provides immerse flexibility in terms of both the distribution of conditioned air and the type of grille or diffuser that best compliments the room decor.
This fail safe mechanism recgonizes when there is a high level in the condensate pan and shuts off the system to prevent overflow problems.
Multiple Fan Speeds
The indoor fan can run at up to three different speeds (Low, Medium or High) for either cooling or heating mode.
Built-In Condensate Lift Pump
This unit features a built-in drain pump that lifts condensation up to 11 inches above the drain pan to a gravity condensate drain system.
This unit can be programmed to turn ON or OFF after a specific anount of time. The time period is adjustable between one half and 24 hours.
- (1) Gree DUCT12HP230V1AD Concealed Duct Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Gree Wired Remote Controller
- Gree Multi18HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi24HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi30HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi36HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi42HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi48HP230V1AO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi56HP230V1AO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation: