Gree is the world's largest air conditioner manufacturer, selling more than 100 million units in over 100 countries since 1991. The CONS12HP230V1AF model is a floor standing indoor unit. This unit is the perfect size for any room. It can be mounted as low as six inches above the floor and has front panel access to the filter for ease of cleaning.
Easy To Clean Air Filters
Removable air filters easily slide in and out from the front of the indoor unit. The front panel does not need to be removed to access or change the filter. The filters are washable and permanent.
This unit has a large, easy to read display and indicator lights giving instant feedback on room setpoint.
Among the units safest features is a Time Guard function to prevent rapid-cycling of the compressor.
The indoor fan can run at up to four different speeds (Low, Medium, High or Turbo) for either COOLING or HEATING mode for maximum comfort and quiet operation.
- (1) Gree CONS12HP230V1AF Floor Standing Mini Split Indoor Unit
- (1) Gree Wireless Remote Controller
- Gree Multi18HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi24HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi30HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi36HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi42HP230V1BO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi48HP230V1AO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
- Gree Multi56HP230V1AO Mini Split Outdoor Condenser
This product requires a compatible outdoor condenser and the following accessories for indoor unit installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.