The AMB4AD control allows for staging of multiple Dunkirk Q90 and Q95M hot water boilers. This control provides outdoor reset and connects up to four boilers. The clear digital display is controlled with a simple four button interface; this makes it easy to configure the AMB4AD's customizable inputs to suit your application.
This device provides control over the heating curve reset ratio, boiler differential, and minimum supply temperature.
The AMB4AD's advanced PID logic sequences your boiler bases for optimal comfort. This is accomplished by analyzing the current system temperature, the desired system temperature, and the speed of temperature change. To distribute wear and tear evenly between bases, the AMB4AD uses an equal run time rotation.
Night time setback and warm weather shutdown options scale back heating when it is unnecessary or untenable, reducing your energy costs.
The AMB4AD complements hydronic systems, not just boilers. It has a priority terminal for suspending outdoor reset control during calls for domestic hot water, for the perfect blend of efficiency and convenience.
- (1) AMB4AD Modular Boiler Control
- (1) Transformer 120V/24V 40VA
- (1) Outdoor Sensor
- (1) Water Sensor
- (1) Brass Well
- (1) Outdoor Sensor Shield
Product Compatible With
- Dunkirk Q95M-200 Hot Water Boilers
- Dunkirk Q90-050 Hot Water Boilers
- Dunkirk Q90-075 Hot Water Boilers
- Dunkirk Q90-100 Hot Water Boilers
- Dunkirk Q90-125 Hot Water Boilers
- Dunkirk Q90-150 Hot Water Boilers
- Dunkirk Q90-175 Hot Water Boilers
- Dunkirk Q90-200 Hot Water Boilers