Danfoss 4 Way ESBE Type F Series Rotary Valve, 4" DIN Flanged Connections, 265 CV
The Danfoss Global Group is a renowned leader in research, development, production, sales and services of mechanical and electronic components for a wide variety of industries. Their dedication to reach goals with a minimal consumption of raw materials and energy, have the least possible impact on the environment and make the most efficient use of resources has made them one of the most sought after brands globally. They have a long tradition for social responsibility towards everyone involved in the industry; clients, customers, employees and the surrounding environment. By being active in sustainable global development, Danfoss understands that social and environmental responsibility and climate considerations go hand-in-hand with healthy business development.
The ESBE 4-Way rotary valves type F is designed for mixing or diverting applications on heating and cooling systems. The valves are capable of controlling and distributing water or non-corrosive liquids on closed looped systems to different zones by either manual operation or automatically via electronic motor actuator and controller. The valve shall be made of a cast iron material with the connection either being NPT threaded of flanged. The valve should be capable of being utilized in heating or cooling closed loop applications. The valve position shall have a face plate with printing on both sides to provide a choice of valve mounting positions. The valve should be capable of assembly with an ESBE series 60 or 90 electric motor actuator.Danfoss 065B6200 ESBE Type F Series 4 Way Rotary Valve Features:
- The F and G series of valves are a rotary design allowing for flexibility in field piping layout
- Double mixing function for 4-Way valve, reducing the risk of condensation within heat source
- Valve position face plate is printed on both sides and can be rotated allowing a choice of valve mounting positions
- Easily adaptable with ESBE electronic motor actuator 60 Series (up to 2" NPT) or Series 90
- Suitable fluid of 100% water or glycol mixture (maximum 50% glycol) for heating or cooling closed loop systems