Daikin has firmly established themselves as a world leader in heating and cooling equipment manufacturing, and their ductless systems are no exception. This is a 2MXS18GVJU outdoor condenser unit for use in building a multi-zone mini split system. This condenser supports up to two indoor units operating simultaneously, allowing you to build the ideal system type to fit your home's specific needs. A broad range of accessories are availabile to add to your system as well, which when combined with Daikin's extensive experience with building efficient units provides a solution to any home's heating and cooling needs.
Reactive Temperature Monitoring
Daikin ductless systems do not require any setting changes to keep your home comfortable on a particularly hot or cool day. Once you set a temperature for the system to maintain, the system automatically adjusts output levels according to environmental conditions. This allows the system to predict how much energy will be required to heat or cool a room before the heating or cooling operation has been completed, simultaneously preventing large temperature swings and reducing the total energy required to achieve your desired room temperature.
Inverter Technology Prevents Temperature Fluctuation
Daikin ductless units come equipped with inverter technology. This technology works together with the expansion valve to adjust coolant flow rate and compressor speed on the fly to match indoor conditions. This results in less dramatic indoor temperature swings, which in turn results in a more comfortable home.
"Intelligent Eye" Energy Saving Mode
Daikin ductless indoor units have built in motion sensing technology, and work together with the outdoor compressor to transition the system into an energy-saving mode when no movement has been detected indoors for 20 minutes. Then, once someone enters the room, the system switches back to full operation. This allows for energy savings without compromising comfort.
Construct Your System from the Ground Up
The Daikin 2MXS18GVJU outdoor condenser is compatible with wall mounted, concealed duct, and ceiling cassette indoor units, allowing you to mix and match unit types to construct a system that perfectly matches your home's needs.
- Daikin CTXS Wall Mounted Indoor Units (7,000 to 9,000 BTU Sizes)
- Daikin FFQ09LVJU Ceiling Cassette Indoor Unit
- Daikin FDXS09LVJU Concealed Duct Indoor Unit
This product requires at least two compatible Daikin mini split indoor units and the following accessories for installation:
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor units.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor units to drain locations of your choosing..
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor units from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.