The Axiom MF300 Mini Water/Glygol Closed Hydronic System Feeder, " Pressure Pal" is ideal for feeding and pressurizing closed hydronic systems that do not require cold static fill pressures higher than 25 psig. It is compatible with both water and glycol/water solutions. Perfect for small boiler/chiller systems, snow/ice melt circuits, outside air heating/cooling glycol coils, solar heating systems.
The Axiom MF300 Mini Water/Glygol Closed Hydronic System Feeder saving time of installation of any hydronic closed loop system.
Features and Benefits Axiom MF300 Mini Water/Glygol Closed Hydronic System Feeder:
- 17.0 US gallon (65 Liter) tank for storage and mixing .
- Power supply plugs into any standard 115 VAC outlet .
- Diaphragm pump can run dry without damage .
- No direct connection to potable water supply eliminates need for backflow prevention .
- Make-up fluid stored in the feeder tank can be pre-treated .
- Diverter valve allows easy purging of air on initial start-up, and manual agitation of solution .
- Prevents major floods - in the event of system rupture, only the contents of the tank will be pumped into the system .
- Provides leak detection - dropping fluid level provides immediate notice that the system has developed a leak .
- Fluid drained for service can easily be put back into the system .
- Fluid level switch shuts the pump off if the storage tank level gets too low .
- Auxiliary dry contact included for remote low pressure alarm (alarm optional or by others) .
- Factory tested.
1 Year Warranty